Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $33.00 per person
- Administration fee: $250
- Refundable security deposit: $500 on approved credit
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100 per pet
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300 per pet
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35 per pet
Other fees to anticipate:
- Valet Trash Removal Service: $25/mo
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider, ePremium. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
- Premium Reserved Parking Spot: $125/mo
- Permit Parking: $95/mo
- Street Parking: Free
- Technology Package: $60/mo
Residents are responsible for all utilities, but we set them all up for you for a seamless move-in experience.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
We utilize a service that allows you to place your neatly tied trash outside your door between 6pm-8pm Sunday-Thursday where it will be picked up. No more trips to the dumpster for everyday trash and recycling!
WHAT IS VALET TRASH REMOVAL?
We are unavailable for tours on weekends.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
- Whittier K-8 Elementary & Middle School
- Denver East High School
- Denver Public Schools
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 13 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Every apartment home comes equipped with a full-size, front-load washer and dryer inside the apartment home. We are unable to remove them if you choose to bring your own washer and dryer.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
DISH is the preferred provider at our community, with Gigabit Internet Speeds (up to 1000 mbps). It also comes with 24 live TV channels through their Onsteam App. Your apartment home will come with the modem pre-installed.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
We offer several options for parking. If you'd like a premium reserved parking spot, they're available for $155/mo. A permit-only spot is $105/mo. Street parking is free. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. No open bankruptcies can be accepted.